Nanitch Winter Lodge Snow Shoe Intro Class
January 26th, 2013 - Intro to Snow Shoeing at Winter Lodge
Winter Lodge at Boy Scouts this year was at the Nanitch Lodge, and I offered a class in snow shoeing, just to get some of the adults and kids in snow shoes to see how the felt, and see if they liked it. I was surprised how many people joined in and went on a quick one mile trek down towards Government camp and back up to the lodge.
Winter Lodge at Boy Scouts this year was at the Nanitch Lodge, and I offered a class in snow shoeing, just to get some of the adults and kids in snow shoes to see how the felt, and see if they liked it. I was surprised how many people joined in and went on a quick one mile trek down towards Government camp and back up to the lodge.
![]() |
| Intro to Snow Shoes class |
![]() |
| Sage showing them how its done. |
![]() |
| The first group coming back in. |
![]() |
| Andy's even trying them out. :o) |









Comments
Post a Comment