Its cycling season!!

Though I am getting a late start on riding this year, i'm glad I got to start off my season riding with the scouts again. Here is our first ride of the season, the boys intro to cycling with 10miles on the Springwater Corridor.
  

  I'm proud of my son, who wants to ride again this year, he's starting to show a true sign of loving cycling. Though he's begging for a lighter bike already. 

  For this ride we started at Main City park in Gresham and rode to the Boring Trail Head on the Spring water corridor. Though it was 12miles not 10, they all showed to be strong riders. I'm impressed with this group. They are already up to speed, and ready to go...they got me excited to get to that 50miles. 

Because we werent ready for our ride to end, Me, Dylan and a couple of the boys decided to continue our ride, and took off down the Springwater the other direction, than connected with the Gresham/Fairview Trail up to Reynolds Middle School and than back to Gresham's Main City Park, making todays ride a beautiful 24 miles. A Great way to start off the season.

Comments

Popular Posts