Our first 15mile - Cascade Locks
Our third ride together and our first 15miles of cycling for the boys, took us out the gorge. We rode from Cascade Locks to John Yeon Park and back for Ice Cream...My first time through this area, since we now have a connection that was finished late last summer. I'm super excited about all the changes in the cycling community with new and extended rides. Soon it will be endless where you can ride. I look forward to that for our future kids.
I'm sure the best part of the ride for the boys. The Ice Cream!! What a great treat for putting in some fun miles.
This ride had some amazing rolling hills. Though this was challenging for the boys, it was a great opportunity to really learn your gears. This ride is one to be marked down for future gear training. Loved it.

I'm sure the best part of the ride for the boys. The Ice Cream!! What a great treat for putting in some fun miles.







Comments
Post a Comment