Birthday Snowshoeing Trip
Exploring New Places
I'm all for trying new places, and this year has been no short of them. So today was a new trail for me. Crosstown trail behind Government camp to Enid Lake, a little secret that has very few people on it, and close to town so that we can grab drinks afterward.
What better way to celebrate with friends. The trail was fairly flat and easy and full of lots of turns, the snow this year has made this trip just amazing. I really don't think there is a bad place to snowshoe this year. Which made this trip the best, because everyone else is on the more popular trails while we are exploring beautiful scenic areas with no people. YES!!
Stats: Easy, 4 miles, 209ft EG. Like I said, easy....
What better way to celebrate with friends. The trail was fairly flat and easy and full of lots of turns, the snow this year has made this trip just amazing. I really don't think there is a bad place to snowshoe this year. Which made this trip the best, because everyone else is on the more popular trails while we are exploring beautiful scenic areas with no people. YES!!
Stats: Easy, 4 miles, 209ft EG. Like I said, easy....











Comments
Post a Comment