Columbia Hills Vista Loop
Chasing Wildflowers
Date: May 7th, 2023
Attendance: Kandace and myself
Where: Columbia Hills Vista Loop
Well its the Pacific Northwest, so rain comes with the territory. Kandace and I decided we wanted to see wildflowers, and she talked me into going, even if it rains. I consider myself a fairweather hiker, I absolutely HATE the rain. I know, I know... I live in the wrong place...but I don't. Not really. I love what the rain does. Waters our scenery, keeps fires down, makes everything green. But actually being out in it...I hate it. I hate being cold, and wet. As Bella from Twilight says... " I don't really like the rain. Any cold, wet thing..." I conquer Bella.
Regardless of the rain, we went out. Let me tell you...it was worth it...the wildflowers were gorgeous, and Kandace made the rain tolerable. We really had a great time, and found some laughs in the rain.
.jpg)



Comments
Post a Comment