Dry Creek Falls
Dry Creek Falls
March 9th, 2025
Terrance and I had some crazy to burn off, so we decided to take an easy stroll down the PCT. It was a little bit embarrassing to be passed by weiner dogs. 😂. But in all fairness, they were very well trained to keep up with their long-legged owner. No matter, I had new shoes to break in, and my soul needed a good nature bath.
A beautiful day to get outside. Today I decided to focus on helping Terrance find some Independence on the trail. We focused a lot on training but also enjoyed a beautiful day out on the trail.
But I love about this Trail is there a very few people on it. Especially once you get past the falls. I had the pleasure of running into a scout leader from another unit, Tim Giorgi from Troop 212.
I'm feeling very thankful for a day in nature.

Comments
Post a Comment