Ok, this one is added to my book of favorite rides. Wow! We started at the Vernonia Trail Head and went in 13miles to TopHill TrailHead. It was an amazing gradual climb from Vernonia to Top Hill, you could barely tell it was there. I think I only had to switch gears once, otherwise it was pretty consistent. The trail started out in a pretty residential quiet area. Than took you through a beautiful meadow, then you stepped into the forest where the road got a little bit steeper. Right before Top Hill there was an intense downhill ride to the trailhead. Its an area where it says to walk your bikes. I was naughty and didnt follow directions well, but i did keep it very slow to almost quick walking pace. (I know, I was setting a bad example).
 |
| Dylan, Mike, Josh, Ethan, Me, Jeremy and John - at Top Hill Trailhead |
What comes down must come back up, in this case, back up the hill we just descended. I was so impressed that not one person got off their bike and walked up the hill. These are some amazing riders. It was a quick descent back to the Vernonia Trail head. Again. Love this ride!
Comments
Post a Comment