BSA Cycling 10 mile Ride #1
May 1st, 2016

Main City Park to Boring and back on the Springwater Corridor Trail
Attendance: John, Jeremy, Forrest, Dylan, Lizzy, Molly, Hayden, Korbin, Ethan and Alex
This is mainly a get the kinks out kind of ride. Lets make the bike doesnt have any problems, let the adults get a feel for your riding skill, and go over some basics like hand signals and road ettiquette. Over all huge success, fun was had, the weather was nice, and no one was injured.
 |
| My partner in crime. No ride is complete with out him |
 |
| Looking forward to riding with this girl this summer. |
 |
| It never fails, I cant go for a ride with out this. Maybe I should just get it tatood on my leg. Lol. |
 |
| I love that the adults have just as much fun as the kids |
 |
| and around and around they go |
 |
| goofin around |
Comments
Post a Comment