Paradise Park Snowshoeing

Paradise Park Snowshoeing

This is why i live on the Eastside! 30mins away from home i can find this kind of beauty. I wouldn't trade this for anything. 

I have a crazy busy schedule with school, work, and kids. But i love that i can take a break run up to the mountain explore a trail, then come back to my normal day. There are more trails on this Mt than i could probably ever explore, and i love it.

This trail was new to me. I've seen the top of it in the summer, but I've never seen it on snowshoes! It was a new trail with fresh powder and i had it all to myself. There were times i was blazing a new tail, there were times it got real narrow, and times it got steep, but it was so amazing.

Stats: 3 miles, type: in and out, EG 528ft, time: 1hr 45mins.

I'm doing this one again!



















Comments

Popular Posts