Snowshoeing to Riley Horse Camp
![]() |
| Amazing snowfall this year. |
When: Jan 5th 2017
Where: Lolo Pass Road to Riley Horse Camp & back
Distance: 4 miles round trip
The weather is still amazing so I decided to take a solo trip with the pooch. I started at the Lolo pass Muddy river junction and was going in as far as we could do today. The snow was still had a fresh new layer, and was deep. Not to many around, which is just the way I like it. Off we went, we made it as far as Riley Horse Camp. The snow was really deep through there, and the poor pup kept trying to walk on the back of my shoes to keep from sinking. I was pretty impressed on his intelligence to figure out that's what they were for, but I kind of felt sorry for him, as I knew he was spent as of that point. Great day overall.









Comments
Post a Comment