Angels Rest - Warm Up Hike - April 28th, 2013
Summary
Distance: 5 miles
Elevation Gain: 1500
Location: Columbia River Gorge
Attendance: Boy Scout Hike - Kevin K, Forrest O, Josh A, Caleb A, Ethan V, Saaron A and friend, and me.
A beautiful hike. One of Sage's favorites, and he couldnt make it. :o( But we all enjoyed the beautiful weather and the nice hike. This is the first of the warm up hikes that were offering any kind of elevation, mainly to see how the boys handled it. I was impressed, they did great. This was also the hike that determined the cut on who would be continuing on. Only one kid had to be cut, I was really impressed how the kids did and how many were ready to go. This is going to be a fun summer of hiking.
 |
| Love these rock formations |
 |
| another beautiful shot by Saaron |
 |
| on the way up |
 |
| Kevin & I in deep conversation about hiking. |
 |
| Part of the hike up. |
 |
| Great view, thank you Saaron for the pics. |
Comments
Post a Comment